The Arts & crafts movement [microform] : artists & craftsmen & designers, 1890-1930 / an exhibition in association with Haslam and Whiteway Ltd. ; [introduction by Lionel Lambourne] ; Fine Art Society, London.
- Additional Title(s):
Arts and crafts movement
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:35Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held from the 2nd - 27th of Oct., 1973.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
The Arts & crafts movement, 1979