General hints for mixing and painting with Hancock's Worcester china colours, [1880?]
General hints for mixing and painting with Hancock's Worcester china colours.
- London : Reeves and Sons, 113, Cheapside, [1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 19 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process Watercolor BoxView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued with: Reeves & Sons' price list of Hancock's Worcester china colours for enamel, underglaze, and glass painting. -- London : [Reeves and Sons], 1880.  pages.
BAC: British Art Center copy with designation "Fifth thousand" on title page. In original printed wrappers. Accompanies: Reeves and Sons. Box of pigments and implements for painting on china. London : Reeves & Sons, 113 Cheapside, approximately 1880.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.China painting -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.China painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Glass painting and staining -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs.Hancock & Son (Worcester, England)Reeves & Sons (London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.