The Aesthetic Movement and the cult of Japan [microform] / [foreword by William Gaunt ; introduction by Robin Spencer] ; The Fine Art Society, London.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:48Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held from 3-27 October, 1972.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art)Aesthetic movement (Art)Arts, Modern -- 19th century.Arts, Modern.
YCBA Collections Search
The Aesthetic Movement and the cult of Japan, 1979