Scottish painting, 1830-1930, 1979
Scottish painting, 1830-1930 [microform] / the Fine Art Society, London.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held in London from 9th April - 3rd May, 1974.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:59Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Scotland.Art.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Scottish.Scotland.
- Exhibition catalogs.