Scottish painting, 1830-1930, 1979
Scottish painting, 1830-1930 [microform] / the Fine Art Society, London.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held in London from 9th April - 3rd May, 1974.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:59Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Scotland.Art.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Scottish.Scotland.
- Exhibition catalogs.