The Slade tradition, 1871-1921, 1971
- The Slade tradition, 1871-1921 [microform] : a centenary contribution : [exhibition held] 11th October-5th November 1971 [at] the Fine Art Society / [introduction by T.A. Cross].
- London : Fine Art Society, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:64Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
"This exhibition covers roughly the first half of the Slade's history ..."
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey ; Teaneck, N.J. : Somerset House, 1979. 1 microfiche. (Catalogues of the Fine Art Society, London ; 16.044.064).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Slade School of Fine Art -- Exhibitions.