Sambourne, Linley, 1844-1910, Catalogue of a collection of drawings, political, social and fanciful, 1979
- Catalogue of a collection of drawings, political, social and fanciful [microform] / by Linley Sambourne ; with a prefatory note by M.H. Spielmann ; exhibited at the Fine Art Society's, 148 New Bond Street, London, June, 1893.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:78Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Punch (London, England)Sambourne, Linley, 1844-1910.