Body of evidence , 1996
Body of evidence : the figure in contemporary photography / curated by Robert Thurmer.
- Additional Title(s):
Figure in contemporary photography
- [Cleveland, Ohio] : Cleveland State University Art Gallery, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryTR675 .C6472 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held Sept. 22-Oct. 20, 1995, Cleveland State University Art Gallery.
"Concurrently in Gallery C: American flag, photographs by John Lucas."
- Subject Terms:
- Coplans, John -- Exhibitions.Human body -- Pictorial works.Human body.Human figure in art.Human figure in art.Photography of the nude.Photography of the nude.Photography, Artistic.Photography, Artistic.
- Pictorial works.
- Cara Judea Alhadeff
- Dieter Appelt
- John Coplans
- Wayne Draznin
- Alfredo Jaar
- Anthony Mahone
- Sally Mann
- Arno Raphael Minkkinnen
- Christopher Pekoc
- Diane Rosenblum
- Leanne Schmidt
- Cindy Sherman
- Joel Peter Witkin.