Painting in Britain, 1500-1630 : production, Influences, and patronage / edited by Tarnya Cooper, Aviva Burnstock, Maurice Howard, Edward Town.
- First edition.
- Oxford : Published for the British Academy by Oxford University Presss, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 420 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryND465 .P35 2015 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 400-408) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, English -- 16th century.Painting, English -- 17th century.Painting, English.
YCBA Collections Search
Painting in Britain, 1500-1630 , 2015