IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Institute of Conservation. Paintings Group, Current technical challenges in the conservation of paintings , 2015
Current technical challenges in the conservation of paintings / edited by Angelina Barros D'Sa, Lizzie Bone, Rhiannon Clarricoates and Helen Dowding.
- London : Archetype Publications, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN8554.5 I55 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Painting -- Conservation and restoration.
- Conference papers and proceedings.