Das Kreisrätsel = The circular puzzle.
- Additional Title(s):
- Zweite Auflage = Second edition.
- London : Dr. Richter's Publishing Office. 1 & 2 Railway Place, Fenchurch St, [between 1891 and 1900]
- Physical Description:
- , 42 pages : illustrations ; 84 x 79 mm, in box 92 x 92 x 15 mm and 1 tangram puzzle (10 pieces) : ceramic stone
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1507.T3 K73 1890 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Pages 33-48 include figures that require additional pieces from other Richter puzzle sets: " ... The Anchor Puzzle for pag. 33 to 36, ... Pythagoras for pag. 37 to 40, ... The Tormentor for pag. 41 to 44 ... and The Cross Puzzle for pag. 45 to 48."
"Made in Germany."--Box top.
With parallel texts in German and English.
Slocum, J. The anchor puzzle book, p. 32-33
Non-standard tangram puzzle of 10 ceramic stone pieces, with a printed booklet, issued together in an illustrated box. The booklet consists of 121 problem figures for the user to construct from the puzzle pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
Chromolithographs -- 1890-1900.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.