Morrison-Low, A. D, Photography , 2015
- Photography : a Victorian sensation / A.D. Morrison-Low.
- Edinburgh : National Museums Scotland, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 86 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryTR61 M67 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The souvenir book of the exhibition Photography: A Victorian Sensation at National Museums Scotland, June-November 2015: Meet the pioneers of photography and discover how the Victorian craze for the photograph transformed the way we capture images today and mirrors our own modern-day fascination for recording the world around us"--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- 19th century.Photography -- Processing -- History -- 19th century.Photography.
- Exhibition catalogs.