Morrison-Low, A. D, Photography , 2015
Photography : a Victorian sensation / A.D. Morrison-Low.
- Edinburgh : National Museums Scotland, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 86 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryTR61 M67 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The souvenir book of the exhibition Photography: A Victorian Sensation at National Museums Scotland, June-November 2015: Meet the pioneers of photography and discover how the Victorian craze for the photograph transformed the way we capture images today and mirrors our own modern-day fascination for recording the world around us"--Back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- 19th century.Photography -- Processing -- History -- 19th century.Photography.
- Exhibition catalogs.