Brown, Cecily, 1969-, The English garden , 
The English garden / paintings by Cecily Brown ; story by Jim Lewis.
- New York, New York : Karma, 
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B83054 A12 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "The English Garden" May 9-June 20, 2014 held at Maccarone Gallery, New York, New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Abstract expressionism -- England -- Catalogs.Abstract expressionism.Brown, Cecily, 1969-Brown, Cecily, 1969- -- Exhibitions.England.