Brown, Cecily, 1969-, The English garden , 
The English garden / paintings by Cecily Brown ; story by Jim Lewis.
- New York, New York : Karma, 
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B83054 A12 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "The English Garden" May 9-June 20, 2014 held at Maccarone Gallery, New York, New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Abstract expressionism -- England -- Catalogs.Abstract expressionism.Brown, Cecily, 1969-Brown, Cecily, 1969- -- Exhibitions.England.