Kerr, John, 1976-, The securitization and policing of art theft , 
- The securitization and policing of art theft : the case of London / by John Kerr.
- Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 204 pages ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN8795.3.G7 K47 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 175-198) and index.
- Problematic of art theft -- Situating risk and situating security -- Public police and security -- The private sector: security, investigation and loss adjustment -- Insurance as enabling risk and security -- Governmental nodes enabling security beyond insurance -- The co-production of London art security using nodal governance: the present and future -- Final conclusions.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Protection -- England -- London.Art -- Protection.Art galleries, Commercial -- Security measures -- England -- London.Art galleries, Commercial -- Security measures.Art museums -- Security measures -- England -- London.Art museums -- Security measures.Art thefts -- England -- London.Art thefts.England -- London.