Skelton, Kimberley, The paradox of body, building and motion in seventeenth-century England , 2015
The paradox of body, building and motion in seventeenth-century England / Kimberley Skelton.
- Manchester : Manchester University Press, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7328 .S58 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 169-186) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture and society -- England -- History -- 17th century.Architecture and society.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- History -- 17th century.Architecture, Domestic.England.