Modern art and St Ives : international exchanges 1915-65 / Paul Denison, Sara Matson, Rachel Smith, Chris Stephens and Michael White.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN6771.S3 M64 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition International Exchanges: Modern Art and St Ives 1915-65, held at Tate St Ives, May 17-September 28, 2014, and mima, Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art, October 24, 2014-January 25, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 154-157) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, English -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- 20th century -- Foreign influences -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artist colonies -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Modern art and St Ives , 2014