Modern art and St Ives , 2014
- Modern art and St Ives : international exchanges 1915-65 / Paul Denison, Sara Matson, Rachel Smith, Chris Stephens and Michael White.
- London : Tate Publishing, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN6771.S3 M64 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition International Exchanges: Modern Art and St Ives 1915-65, held at Tate St Ives, May 17-September 28, 2014, and mima, Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art, October 24, 2014-January 25, 2015.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 154-157) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Art, English -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- 20th century -- Foreign influences -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artist colonies -- England -- St. Ives (Cornwall) -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.