The art of hunting / by William Twici, huntsman to King Edward the Second ; (MSS. Phillipps, no. 8336.) ; with preface, translation, notes, and illustrations, by H. Dryden.
- Daventry : Printed by Thomas Barrett, bookseller, Sheaf-Street, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- ix, , 80,  p., vii,  leaves of plates : ill., music ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK25 .T8513 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Twenty-five copies privately printed--cf. Brit. mus. Cat.
"Works written on hunting, which have been printed": p. 76-80.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's dark green cloth. Dark green label on front cover with gold lettering. T.p. printed in black and red.
- Subject Terms:
- Barrett, Thomas -- Printer.Deer huntingy -- England.Hunting -- England.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1843.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.