Catalogue of an exhibition of water-colours by artists of the Gazette du Bon Ton, 1979
- Catalogue of an exhibition of water-colours by artists of the Gazette du Bon Ton [microform] / the Fine Art Society, 148 New Bond Street, London, June, 1914.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B259:90Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume design -- France -- History -- 20th century.Costume design.France.Gazette du Bon Ton (France)