Battell, Joseph, 1839-1915, The Morgan horse and register ... , 1894-1949
The Morgan horse and register ... / by Joseph Battell.
- Middlebury, Vt. : Register Printing Company 1894-1949.
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations, map ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF298.M8 B38Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vol. 1 has title: ... containing the history and pedigree of Justin Morgan, founder of this remarkable American breed of horses and of his best known sons and grandsons ... -- v. 2: ... containing the names of all animals registered in volume 1, with number of page where registered; together with many other horses registered in conformity with rules of the Morgan register ...
Vol. 2 published by American Publishing Company.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete: comprises volumes 1 and 2 only. Bound in publisher's (?) brown half leather and brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Pedigrees.Morgan horse.Morgan horse.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.