IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding, Highlights from the Bernard C. Middleton collection of books on bookbinding , 2000
Highlights from the Bernard C. Middleton collection of books on bookbinding : together with selected essays by Bernard C. Middleton on the history & practice of bookbinding.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Melbert B. Cary, Jr. Graphic Arts Collection, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 123 pages : illustrations (some color), portrait ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryZ266.5 .M55 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding -- Catalogs.Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding.Bookbinding -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Bookbinding.Middleton, Bernard C., 1924-2019 -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Introduction to The binder's art (1989) / by Bernard C. Middleton
- Highlights from the Middleton collection (p. -85)
- English bookbinding literature
- Ephemeral bookbinding literature
- The Zaehnsdorf story
- Early nineteenth-century binding manuals and techniques.