Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding, Highlights from the Bernard C. Middleton collection of books on bookbinding , 2000
- Highlights from the Bernard C. Middleton collection of books on bookbinding : together with selected essays by Bernard C. Middleton on the history & practice of bookbinding.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Melbert B. Cary, Jr. Graphic Arts Collection, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 123 pages : illustrations (some color), portrait ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryZ266.5 .M55 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to The binder's art (1989) / by Bernard C. Middleton -- Highlights from the Middleton collection (p. -85) -- English bookbinding literature -- Ephemeral bookbinding literature -- The Zaehnsdorf story -- Early nineteenth-century binding manuals and techniques.
- Subject Terms:
- Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding -- Catalogs.Bernard C. Middleton Collection of Books on the History and Practice of Bookbinding.Bookbinding -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Bookbinding.Middleton, Bernard C., 1924-2019 -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Bibliography -- Catalogs.