Gormley, Antony, Antony Gormley on sculpture , 
Antony Gormley on sculpture / Antony Gormley ; edited by Mark Holborn.
- Chicago : The University of Chicago Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 239 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G625 A12 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 236-237) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gormley, Antony.Sculpture.
- 1. Body space and body time: living in sculpture
- 2. Sculptors
- 3. Mindfulness
- 4. Expansion.