Catalogue of the special loan exhibition of decorative art needlework made before 1800 [microform] : held in 1873.
- Additional Title(s):
Decorative art needlework made before 1800
- London : Printed at the Chiswick Press, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 122 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:24Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington Museum.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfiche caption title: Decorative art needlework made before 1800.
Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Herts, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey Ltd. ; Teaneck, N.J. : Somerset House, 1975. 2 microfiches ; 11 x 16 cm. s1975 enkn b
- Subject Terms:
- England.Needlework -- England -- Exhibitions.Needlework.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Catalogue of the special loan exhibition of decorative art needlework made before 1800, 1874