Catalogue of the second special exhibition of national portraits, 
- Catalogue of the second special exhibition of national portraits [microform] : commencing with the reign of William and Mary and ending with the year MDCCC, on loan to the South Kensington Museum, May 1, 1867.
- [Rev. ed., with indexes].
- London, 
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:30Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education.
Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; no. 6.169.030).
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits, British -- Exhibitions.Portraits, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.