The Franco-British exhibition of textiles, 1921 [microform] / Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Additional Title(s):
Franco-British exhibition of textiles in the Victoria and Albert Museum, 1921
- [Rev. ed.].
- London : Published under the authority of H.M.S.O., 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages, 17 pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:39Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: The Franco-British exhibition of textiles in the Victoria and Albert Museum, 1921.
Microfiche. Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey ; Teaneck, N.J. : Somerset House, 1975. 1 microfiche. (Art exhibition catalogues republished on microfiche ; no. 6.169.039). s1975 enkn b
- Subject Terms:
- Tapestry -- Exhibitions.Tapestry.Textile fabrics -- Exhibitions.Textile fabrics.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
The Franco-British exhibition of textiles, 1921, 1921