Victoria and Albert Museum. Department of Engraving, Illustration, and Design, The Japanese theatre, 1922
- The Japanese theatre [microform] : catalogue of an exhibition of Japanese theatrical art / Victoria and Albert Museum ; [catalog written by Colonel Strange].
- London : H.M. Stationery Office, 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations.
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:41Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Herts. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet ; 10. 5 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues republished on microfiches ; 6.169.041).
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, Japanese -- Exhibitions.Color prints, Japanese.Japan.Theater -- Japan.Theater in art.Theater in art.Theater.
- Exhibition catalogs.