Victoria and Albert Museum. Circulation Department, English alabasters, 
- English alabasters [microform] : [a travelling exhibition] / arranged by the Circulation Dept. of the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Alternate Title(s):
- English alabaster carvings, 1325-1550
- [London] : [The Department], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:42Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Caption title: English alabaster carvings, 1325-1550.
Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.042). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Alabaster sculpture, English -- Exhibitions.Alabaster sculpture, English.
- Exhibition catalogs.