An illustrated record of the retrospective exhibition held at South Kensington, 1896 [microform] : containing 256 illustrations of designs, models, paintings, drawings from life, etc., for which gold and silver medals have been awarded by the Dept. of Science and Art / compiled and edited by John Fisher.
- Additional Title(s):
Retrospective exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.077
- London : Chapman & Hall, 1897.
- Physical Description:
- 156 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:77Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 4 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.077). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Art schools -- England -- Exhibitions.Art schools.Art, English -- Exhibitions.Art, English.England.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Department of Science and Art, An illustrated record of the retrospective exhibition held at South Kensington, 1896, 1897