Laurie, Richard Holmes, Catalogue of the sea-charts, and other nautical works, 1853
Catalogue of the sea-charts, and other nautical works.
- London : Printed for, and published by, R.H. Laurie, chart seller to the Admiralty, the Honorable the Corporation of Trinity House, etc., No. 53 Fleet Street. And to be had of all the respectable chart and book-sellers, ship-handlers, opticians, etc., at the different ports of the United Kingdom, 1853.
London : J. and W. Rider, printers, Barthlomew Close
- Physical Description:
- 45,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVK585 .C38 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Publisher's name statement precedes place of publication on title page; date immediately follows place.
Printer's statement from page .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later yellow cloth. Annotated with dates of publication and prices.
- Subject Terms:
- Map industry and trade -- Great Britain.Nautical charts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.
- Booksellers' catalogs.
- I. General charts
- II. Coasts of the British Islands
- 1. The Thames and southern coasts
- 2. Western coasts
- 3. Eastern coasts
- III. The North Sea, and its eastern coasts
- IV. The Baltic Sea, &c.
- V. France, Spain, Portugal, and the Mediterranean
- VI. West coast of Africa, and Atlantic islands
- VII. The eastern coasts of North America
- VIII. West Indies, Gulf of Mexico, Coast of Colombia, &c.
- IX. Brasil, &c.
- X. Indian Ocean
- XI. Oriental archipelago, and China Sea
- XII. Australia, and Pacific Ocean
- XIII. Nautical directories
- Miscellaneous works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.