The craftsman's art [microform] : published on the occasion of an exhibition of new work by British craftsmen at the Victoria & Albert Museum, 1973 [Crafts Advisory Committee].
- London : The Committee, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 104 p. : col. ill. ; 20 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:103Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet : 10.5 x 14.8 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.103).
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Crafts Advisory Committee, The craftsman's art, 1973