IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Crafts Advisory Committee, The craftsman's art, 1973
The craftsman's art [microform] : published on the occasion of an exhibition of new work by British craftsmen at the Victoria & Albert Museum, 1973 [Crafts Advisory Committee].
- London : The Committee, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 104 p. : col. ill. ; 20 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:103Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet : 10.5 x 14.8 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.103).
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.