Crafts Advisory Committee, The craftsman's art, 1973
- The craftsman's art [microform] : published on the occasion of an exhibition of new work by British craftsmen at the Victoria & Albert Museum, 1973 [Crafts Advisory Committee].
- London : The Committee, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 104 p. : col. ill. ; 20 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:103Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet : 10.5 x 14.8 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.103).
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.