Victoria and Albert Museum, Two centuries of Danish design, 1968
Two centuries of Danish design [microform] : [exhibition] Victoria & Albert Museum, London, April 18-June 3, 1968.
- London : The Museum, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:105Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.105). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Denmark -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament.Decorative arts -- Denmark -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Denmark.
- Exhibition catalogs.