Victoria and Albert Museum, Two centuries of Danish design, 1968
Two centuries of Danish design [microform] : [exhibition] Victoria & Albert Museum, London, April 18-June 3, 1968.
- London : The Museum, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:105Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.105). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Denmark -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament.Decorative arts -- Denmark -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Denmark.
- Exhibition catalogs.