Victoria and Albert Museum, Finlandia, 
- Finlandia [microform] : modern Finnish design ; [exhibition] Victoria and Albert Museum, 17 November 1961 to 7 January 1962 / [organised by the Finnish Society of Crafts and Design].
- [London] : [Victoria and Albert Museum], 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:112Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.112). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Finland -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts.Finland.Handicraft -- Finland -- Exhibitions.Handicraft.
- Exhibition catalogs.