Institut néerlandais (Paris, France), Flemish drawings of the seventeenth century, 
- Flemish drawings of the seventeenth century [microform] : from the collection of Frits Lugt, Institut néerlandais, Paris.
- [Paris] : [The Institute], 
- Physical Description:
- xlvii, 185 pages : illustrations, 128 plates ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:113Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibitions: London, Victoria and Albert Museum (under the auspices of the Arts Council) 9th February-26th March, 1972; Paris, Institut néerlandais, 14th April-28th May, 1972; Bern, Kunstmuseum, 8th June-23rd July, 1972; Brussels, Royal Library of Belgium, 30th September-8th November, 1972."
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1978. 4 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.113).
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, Flemish -- Exhibitions.Lugt, Frits, 1884-1970 -- Art collections.