Victoria and Albert Museum, Hungarian art treasures: ninth to seventeenth centuries, [1967?]
Hungarian art treasures: ninth to seventeenth centuries [microform] : [Exhibition held] 11 October 1967-14 January 1968.
- London : Victoria and Albert Museum, [1967?]
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:121Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 98-101).
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.121).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Hungarian -- Exhibitions.Art, Hungarian.
- Exhibition catalogs.