Art Council of Great Britain, Ivory carvings in early Mediaeval England, 700-1200, 1978
- Ivory carvings in early Mediaeval England, 700-1200 [microform] : 8th May to 7th July, 1974, Victoria & Albert Museum, London / organized by the Arts Council of Great Britain.
- Cambridge, England : Chadwyck-Healey, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 2 microfiches : illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:124Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original issued: London: Arts Council of Great Britain, 1974. 100 p., ill.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Ivories -- Great Britain.Ivories, Medieval -- Great Britain.Ivories, Medieval.Ivories, Medieval.Ivories.