Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths, International exhibition of modern jewellery, 1890-1961, 
International exhibition of modern jewellery, 1890-1961 [microform].
- London : [Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:125Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of the exhibition organized by the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum Oct. 26-Dec. 2, 1961.
Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.125).
- Subject Terms:
- Jewelry -- Exhibitions.Jewelry.
- Exhibition catalogs.
-  Catalogue.-- Illustrations.