Saved for the nation [microform] : the achievement of the National Art-Collections Fund, 1903-1973 / [National Art-Collections Fund ; catalogue edited by Benedict Nicolson and Francis Sitwell].
- London : Victoria and Albert Museum, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : of illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:131Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held 4 Oct.-18 Nov. 1973 at the Victoria and Albert Museum; consists of some objects the Fund helped the Victoria and Albert Museum and the British Museum to acquire.
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey Ltd., 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.131).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art patronage -- Great Britain.Art patronage.Art.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
National Art-Collections Fund (Great Britain), Saved for the nation, 1973