Saved for the nation [microform] : the achievement of the National Art-Collections Fund, 1903-1973 / [National Art-Collections Fund ; catalogue edited by Benedict Nicolson and Francis Sitwell].
- London : Victoria and Albert Museum, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : of illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:131Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Exhibition held 4 Oct.-18 Nov. 1973 at the Victoria and Albert Museum; consists of some objects the Fund helped the Victoria and Albert Museum and the British Museum to acquire.
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey Ltd., 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.131).
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art patronage -- Great Britain.Art patronage.Art.Great Britain.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
National Art-Collections Fund (Great Britain), Saved for the nation, 1973