- New-York : McLoughlin Bro's, 
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3291.A1 G66 1888Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Variously attributed to Oliver Goldsmith, Giles Jones and others.
Pagination includes front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile literature.Brothers and sisters.Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.Conduct of life.Education -- Juvenile literature.Education.Orphans -- Juvenile literature.Orphans.
- Juvenile works.
Chromolithographs -- 1888.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.