IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Baynton-Williams, Ashley, The curious map book , 2015
The curious map book / Ashley Baynton-Williams.
- London : British Library, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 240 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryGA108.7 .B39 2015B (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- British Library.Cartography -- Miscellanea.Maps -- Miscellanea.
- The curious maps
- The dawn of mapmaking (to 1594)
- Early published maps (1598-1760)
- Commercial cartography and education (1760-1850)
- The Victorian era and growth of the mass market (1850)
- Cartobibliographical details.