Britain can make it exhibition [microform] / organised by the Council of Industrial Design at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, opening 24th September, 1946.
- [London] : [The Council], 
- Physical Description:
- 242 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:150Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes catalogue supplement.
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 3 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.150). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Industrial design -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Industrial design.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Council of Industrial Design (Great Britain), Britain can make it exhibition,