Britain can make it exhibition [microform] / organised by the Council of Industrial Design at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, opening 24th September, 1946.
- [London] : [The Council], 
- Physical Description:
- 242 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:150Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes catalogue supplement.
Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 3 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.150). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Industrial design -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Industrial design.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Council of Industrial Design (Great Britain), Britain can make it exhibition,