Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754, A journey from this world to the next , MCMXXX 
A journey from this world to the next / by Henry Fielding ; with six etchings on copper by Denis Tegetmeier.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : Printed and published at the Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXX 
- Physical Description:
- 175,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3454 .J8 1930Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- "This book was printed by Robert and Moira Gibbings at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire, and completed on the 20th day of September, 1930. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs and F. Young. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. The text followed is that of the edition of 1743. 500 copies have been printed."--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 73
BEIN Fielding 783j 1930: No. 231.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 214 of 500. Bound in publisher's original brown buckram.
- Subject Terms:
- Paranormal fiction.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.