Concrete and controversy : the architecture of Connell Ward and Lucas : material from the Dennis Sharp Archive : 26 October 2015 - 29 January 2016.
- London : Paul Mellon Centre, 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1 .P373 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Display and text prepared by: Charlotte Brunskill, Frankie Drummond Charig, Emma Floyd, Jenny Hill and Liz Moody.
On cover: Drawing Room displays.
This display is the first in a series featuring material from the Paul Mellon Centre's own Research Collections. This selection focuses upon one aspect of the Dennis Sharp Archive: the controversies generated by the designs of the Connell, Ward and Lucas partnership.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, British.Concrete construction.Connell, Amyas, 1901-1980.Connell, Ward and Lucas.Lucas, Colin.Modern movement (Architecture) -- Great Britain.Sharp, Dennis -- Archives.Ward, Basil, 1902-1976.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, Concrete and controversy ,