Robinson, Elly, A-Z of printmaking , 2014
- A-Z of printmaking : a collector's guide / by Elly Robinson.
- 2nd edition.
- [Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk] : Jardine Press Ltd, 2014.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 13 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE400 .R63 2014Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Alphabet of the essentials of printmaking, in verse. Each page of verse forms an acrostic for the term described.
"Designed by James & Catherine Dodds."--Colophon.
Imprint from colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original orange cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Printmakers -- History.Prints -- History.Prints -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.