Victoria and Albert Museum, Catalogue of the British Institute of Industrial Art autumn exhibition, 
- Catalogue of the British Institute of Industrial Art autumn exhibition [microform] : illustrating British industrial art for the slender purse, North Court, Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington, 9th November to 18th December 1929.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Industrial art for the slender purse
- [London] : [Victoria and Albert Museum], 
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:172Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The exhibition includes in addition the Institute's permanent collection of recent works of British artists, craftsmen and manufacturers, and a section illustrating certain modern tendencies in European industrial art."
Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 2 sheets ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.172). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Europe.Exhibitions -- Europe.Exhibitions -- Great Britain.Exhibitions.Great Britain.