English pottery and porcelain [microform] : [exhibition] held May 5th - June 20th, 1948, London, Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 1 microfiche : ill. ; 10.5 x 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:192Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: English Ceramic Circle, 1927-1948.
Original issued: London : English Ceramic Circle, 1948. 56 p.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery, English -- Exhibitions.Pottery, English.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
English pottery and porcelain, 1975