Victoria and Albert Museum, Exhibition of contemporary American prints, Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington, May 14 - June 22, 1929, 
- Exhibition of contemporary American prints, Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington, May 14 - June 22, 1929 [microform] / under the patronage of Sir Esme Howard ... and under the auspices of the American Federation of Arts.
- [London] : [The Museum], 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:194Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.194). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Prints -- United States -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Prints, American -- Exhibitions.Prints, American.Prints.United States.
- Exhibition catalogs.