Victoria and Albert Museum, Finnish rugs, 1958
- Finnish rugs [microform] : an exhibition arranged by the Finnish Society of Crafts and Design and held in the Victoria and Albert Museum, from 7th March to 4th May, 1958.
- [London] : The Museum, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:199Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Bishops Stortford, Eng. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1975. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.199). s1975 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Finland.Rugs -- Finland -- Exhibitions.Rugs.
- Exhibition catalogs.