Victoria and Albert Museum, International colour woodcuts, [1954
International colour woodcuts [microform] : an exhibition arranged by the Victoria & Albert Museum, 1954-55.
- [London] : H.M. Stationery Off, [1954.
- Physical Description:
- 19] pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:212Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.212). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Wood-engraving -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving.
- Exhibition catalogs.