Victoria and Albert Museum, Exhibition of paper casts and photographs of the mosaics in the mosque of the Omeyyads at Damascus, 1931
- Exhibition of paper casts and photographs of the mosaics in the mosque of the Omeyyads at Damascus [microform] : lent by Monsieur Eustache de Lorey together with paper casts of early Christian and Byzantine mosaics belonging to the Victoria and Albert Museum, 14th February to 14th March, 1931.
- [London] : Victoria and Albert Museum, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Reference LibraryFiche B260:218Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Microfiche. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 1976. 1 sheet ; 11 x 15 cm. (Art exhibition catalogues on microfiche ; 6.169.218). s1976 xx n b
- Subject Terms:
- Islamic mosaics -- Syria -- Damascus -- Exhibitions.Jāmiʻ al-Umawī al-Kabīr (Damascus, Syria)Lorey, Eustache de -- Art collections.Mosaics, Byzantine -- Exhibitions.Mosaics, Early Christian -- Exhibitions.