Testimonies communicated by various persons in favor of the expansion shoe, 1828
Testimonies communicated by various persons in favor of the expansion shoe.
- London : Printed for the editor, by C. Richards, 100, St. Martin's Lane, Charing Cross, and sold by T. and G. Underwood, Fleet Street, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages, VI leaves of plates : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF907 .C53 1827+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Presumably edited and published by Bracy Clark.
With wood-engraved illustrations.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later blue wrappers. Bound with: A description of a new horse shoe which expands to the foot / invented by Bracy Clark. Second edition. London : Printed for the author by C. Richards, 1827.
- Subject Terms:
- Hoofs.Horses -- Equipment and supplies.Horseshoes -- Design and construction.Horseshoes.
- Engravings -- 1828.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.