Bligh's voyage in the Resource from Coupang to Batavia : together with the log of his subsequent passage to England in the Dutch Vlydt Packet : and his remarks on Morrison's Journal : all printed for the first time from the manuscripts in the Mitchell Library of New South Wales : with an introduction and notes by Owen Rutter : The Golden Cockerel Press 1937.
- London : Printed in Great Britain at the Golden Cockerel Press, 10 Staple Inn, London, W.C. 1, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( pages) : illustrations ; 33 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDU21 .B555 1937a+ BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Prospectus of 'Bligh's Voyage in the Resource' for publication in May. 'Bligh's Voyage in the Resource' ... will make a natural sequel to his 'Log of the Bounty' in two large volumes, of which the second is being issued in April. ... The two volumes were printed from the official Log which Bligh delivered to the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty. The last volume ends with his departure from Timor, together with the survivors of the open boat voyage, in the schooner 'Resource.'"
- Subject Terms:
- Bligh, William, 1754-1817.Book industries and trade -- Great BritainGolden Cockerel Press.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.