Shakespeare's second part of King Henry IV / with preface, glossary, &c. by Israel Gollancz, M.A.
- Additional Title(s):
Second part of King Henry IV
King Henry IV. Part 2
- London : Published by J.M. Dent and Co., Aldine House, MDCCCXCV 
Edinburgh : Turnbull & Spears
- Physical Description:
- , 177,  pages,  leaf of plates : 1 illustration ; 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2811.A2 G65 1895Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printer's statement from foot of page .
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary Niger by the Guild of Women Binders. Has tipped in a small printed sheet from Messrs. Karslake & Co., agents for the Guild of Women-Binders, identifying binders and describing binding. Title, King Henry IV, in raised lettering on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry IV, 1399-1413 -- Drama.Henry IV, King of England, 1367-1413 -- Drama.
YCBA Collections Search
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616, Shakespeare's second part of King Henry IV , MDCCCXCV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.